Pegasus Art
Artist specializing in oil painting and graphite drawings. Favorite subjects - Horses, Dogs and Cats.
www.pegasusglenfarm.com
www.pegasusglenfarm.com
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Love gardening but.....
Last year I did not get much of a chance to work in my gardens because of Ellie's injury and caring for her. Well I started out this spring getting my garden in order and managing to get it looking better until the rains started. Now the weeds are getting ahead of me. That is the "but" about gardening - the weeds. Hopefully I can catch up a little this weekend. I refurbished my fountains for my ponds and got them cleaned up a few weeks ago and they are looking pretty good. Last week I finished planting my vegetables for the summer. Quite proud of my self about the veggies because I raised them all from seed. Everything is in pots and raised beds because of the wildlife tends to make a feast before I get to harvest anything. I have also been working on an arbor for my grapevine. It is about half done. So - back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.