Pegasus Art
Artist specializing in oil painting and graphite drawings. Favorite subjects - Horses, Dogs and Cats.
www.pegasusglenfarm.com
www.pegasusglenfarm.com
Monday, June 15, 2009
Getting back in the saddle or at least holding the reins
I have not had a horse to ride in a few years because I had to retire Pericles do to his illness. With all the things going on in the past few years I have not had much of a chance to do anything but basic care for my horses. Bee went off to be trained a few weeks ago which has been great. But I have been itching to get back in the saddle. Well a friend of mine was kind enough to lend me her horse yesterday to do a little ground driving. Leslie's Grace was such a good girl for me and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to hold some reins for awhile again. Thanks Leslie and Grace for letting me practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.