Pegasus Art

Artist specializing in oil painting and graphite drawings. Favorite subjects - Horses, Dogs and Cats.
www.pegasusglenfarm.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not exactly the best at blogging.



I knew when I started blogging I would not be consistent. Oh well I suppose once in awhile is better then not at all.

Well Bee has been at school all summer. She went to Kris Morris's for her training back in June. Bee does think she is a bit of a queen and didnt quite get the idea that she should go to work. She thought having babies and a nice warm stall was the perfect life. First week she got off on the rough side - homesick and missing her friends. Well now she is going along great - she is doing all kinds of things. Wearing different types of saddles, going on trails, learning to jump over small fences, dragging stuff, ect....

I rode her for the first time last week and she was wonderful. First day we did a light trail ride. Second day we work a little in the ring. Third day we bushwacked through the woods going up and down steep hills in and out of streams and she did everything I asked of her. Unfortunately the rest of the week the weather was downright nasty, so I didnt get to ride her. But tomorrow is suppose tobe nice so I hope to head over to Kris to ride Bee again.




Harrison, Kris' son riding Bee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.